Chicago Painters And Decorators Welfare Fund In Mokena Illinois
|Chicago Painters And Decorators Welfare Fund|
|Employer Identification Number|
|Chicago Painters And Decorators Welfare Fund|
|In Care of Name|
|18861 90th Ave Ste A, Mokena, IL 60448-8467|
|Activities||Employee or member welfare association, Sick, accident, death, or similar benefits|
|Subsection||Voluntary Employees’ Beneficiary Association|
|990 or 990EZ return|
|National Taxonomy of Exempt Entities||Mutual/Membership Benefit Organizations, Other: Voluntary Employees Beneficiary Associations|
Voluntary Employees’ Beneficiary Association
Mission:TO PROVIDE HOSPITALIZATION, MEDICAL, AND OTHER RELATED BENEFITS TO ELIGIBLE MEMBERS AND THEIR DEPENDENTS.
CHICAGO PAINTERS AND DECORATORS WELFARE FUND is a 501 organization, with an IRS ruling year of 1955, and donations may or may not be tax-deductible.
9121 W RUSSELL RD STE 219 LAS VEGAS NV 89148-1239
Encompass Rating System by Charity Navigator
This Organization Cannot Be Evaluated Because It Is Not A 501 Irs Registered Nonprofit
Charity Navigator currently only evaluates nonprofits registered with the IRS as 501 organizations. 501 nonprofits are tax-exempt and eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions.
Note: The absence of a score does not indicate a positive or negative assessment, it only indicates that we have not yet evaluated this organization.
This beta feature is currently viewable only on desktop or tablet screens. Check back later for updates.
Also Check: Floor And Decor Frisco Tx
Salary Of Key Persons
Presented here are up to five of this organization’s highest compensated employees. This compensation data includes salary, cash bonuses, and expense accounts and is displayed exactly how it is reported to the IRS. The amounts do not include nontaxable benefits, deferred compensation, or other amounts not reported on Form W-2. In some cases, these amounts may include compensation from related organizations. Read the IRS policies for compensation reporting
Chicago Painters And Decorators Pension Fund: Pension In United States North America
Chicago Painters and Decorators Pension Fund is a Pension located in Oak Brook, IL United States, North America. Current Assets for Chicago Painters and Decorators Pension Fund is $1,054,233,073 and SWFI has 1 periods of historical assets, 1 personal contacts available for CSV Export.
- Request Profile Update
Recommended Reading: Floor And Decor Lake In The Hills
Painters District Council 14
- More About That Blue Light at Night
- Spend More Time Thinking
- Your Role in Improving Workplace Communication
- Count the Benefits of Exercise
- National Recovery Month
- Cannabis Oil and CBD Oil are Not the Same
Northwestern Medicine Employee Assistance Program
- Congratulations to the Class of 2020 and Class of 2021
- Painters & Tapers 2021 Annual STAR WinnersCelebrating the Annual Safety Awards
- Local 27 Glaziers 2021 Annual STAR WinnersCelebrating the Annual Safety Awards
Life can be hard for EVERYONE. Break the Stigma of discussing our Mental Well Being.
Talk about it and if necessary seek help.
Data Sources: Irs Forms 990
The Form 990 is a document that nonprofit organizations file with the IRS annually. We leverage finance and accountability data from it to form Encompass ratings. .
Impact & Results
This score estimates the actual impact a nonprofit has on the lives of those it serves, and determines whether it is making good use of donor resources to achieve that impact.
Impact & Results Score
Don’t Miss: How To Decorate Windows With Blinds
Business Master File Data
Below are some key data points from the Exempt Organization IRS Business Master File for this organization. Learn more about the BMF on the IRS website
Employee or member welfare association
Sick, accident, death, or similar benefits
All organizations except 501
Independent – the organization is an independent organization or an independent auxiliary .
Diversity Equity & Inclusion
This organization has not provided information regarding the diversity, equity and inclusion practices it is presently implementing. As such, the organization has not earned a score on this metric. Charity Navigator believes nonprofit organizations implementing effective DEI policies and practices can enhance a nonprofit’s decision-making, staff motivation, innovation, and effectiveness.
Recommended Reading: Decorative Access Panels For Drywall
Chicago Painters And Decorators Cooperation And Education Tr Fund
Chicago Painters And Decorators Cooperation And Education Tr Fund – EIN 363778556
Oak Brook, IL – Instrumentl
Instrumentl creates easy-to-read 990 Reports based on digitized IRS Form 990s for thousands of private foundation and nonprofits to make it easier for you to find good fit funders like Chicago Painters And Decorators Cooperation And Education Tr Fund.
If youd like to get matched to similar funders to Chicago Painters And Decorators Cooperation And Education Tr Fund, create a free Instrumentl account.
Annual Funding Notice & Green Zone Notice
The Pension Protection Act of 2006 , added requirements for measuring the financial health of multiemployer pension plans such as ours. PPA requires the Laborers’ Pension Funds actuary to determine and certify the Funds financial status annually. If the Plans status is critical or endangered , the Trustees must notify all plan participants, beneficiaries, participating unions and contributing employers in writing Read more…
Read Also: Glass Jars With Lids Decorative
Annual Statement Required From Pension Recipients
With your February 2022 pension check, you received an that needs to be completed and sent back to the Fund Office by May 15, 2022 . Pensioners with direct deposit received a separate mailing containing the Annual Statement form. This form is sent every year to verify you received all of your pension checks from the prior year, to verify your mailing address, to update your file with any new information, and to verify that you are not working in any employment prohibited by the Plan rules. A is also sent every year and is included with this mailing.
Instructions for completing the Annual Statement follow:
- Section A: must be completed.
- Section B: if you checked AGREE for all 3 statements in Section A, do not complete.If you did not AGREE with any of 3 statements in Section A, then complete only the portion of Section B related to the Section A statement you did not AGREE with.
- Section C: you must sign this form, and your signature must be notarized by a Notary Public. The Fund Office has a notary on staff if you would like to come in to complete the form. Valid photo identification is required. Read more…
Latest Cases Represented By Lawyer Donald D Schwartz
“As a reporter, I rely on UniCourt to keep on top of the latest filings and developments on cases involving celebrities and corporations.“
Ashley Cullins, The Hollywood Reporter
“ Finally, one place to get all the court documents we need. And the best part of all, documents in their CrowdSourced Library are FREE!“
Claudia Nunez, Michel & Associates
Read Also: How To Decorate Your Office At Work
Motion For Order Of Default And Judgment In Sum Certain
Plaintiffs, by one of their attorneys, DONALD D. SCHWARTZ, JAMES R. ANDERSON, GREGORY W. HOSÉ and ARNOLD AND KADJAN, pursuant to F.R.C.P. 55, respectfully request this Honorable Court to enter an Order of Default as to liability and Judgment in favor of Plaintiffs and against Defendant, NIKOLAS PAINTING CONTRACTORS, INC., an Illinois corporation.
In support thereof, Plaintiffs state:
1. This case was filed on January 10, 2012.
2. Defendant was served with Summons and Complaint on January 17, 2012.
3. In excess of 20 days have expired since Service of Process, however, Defendant has failed to file an answer or otherwise plead.
4. Per the affidavit of Richard J. Wolf, an audit of Defendant demonstrated that Defendant owes Plaintiffs Trustees of the Chicago Painters and Decorators, et al, for the audit period April 1, 2010 through June 30, 2011 for $166,696.84 in contributions, $25,004.52 in liquidated damages, and $1,620.00 audit costs for a total due of $193,321.36.
5. Per the affidavit of Gregory W. Hose, attorney for Plaintiffs in legal fees and expenses $1,409.00 has been incurred in this suit.
WHEREFORE, Plaintiffs pray for:
1. An Order of Default against the Defendant.
2. Judgment be rendered in the amount of $194,730.36 for Plaintiffs Trustees of the Chicago Painters and Decorators, et. al, and against defendant, NIKOLAS PAINTING CONTRACTORS, INC.
TRUSTEES OF THE CHICAGO PAINTERS
AND DECORATORS PENSION FUND, et al.,
By: Gregory W. Hose
Where We Work
This profile needs more info.
If it is your nonprofit, add geographic service areas to create a map on your profile.
Unlock nonprofit financial insights that will help you make more informed decisions.Try our monthly plan today.
- Analyze a variety of pre-calculated financial metrics
- Access beautifully interactive analysis and comparison tools
- Compare nonprofit financials to similar organizations
Want to see how you can enhance your nonprofit research and unlock more insights? Learn moreabout GuideStar Pro.
Don’t Miss: How To Start A Decorating Business For Parties